Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 15691.744 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,580,940 (3,096 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)