Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.108 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 89% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,838,242 (3,498,090 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)