Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5355.759 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 68% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,111,661 (元21,306) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)