Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5841.071 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 79% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,573,425 (元21,327) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)