Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5094.790 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 60% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,717,127 (元23,302) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (33 minutes ago)