Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4710.224 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 50% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,792,061 (元18,639) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)