Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 15145.102 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,321,355 (4,841 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)