Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 12138.919 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 34% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,287,712 (2,660 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (25 minutes ago)