Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.470 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,136,370 (235,965 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)