Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.478 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,877,153 (1,083,827 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (25 minutes ago)