Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.471 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,088,835 (1,067,660 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)