Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.592 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 97% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,729,413 (1,689,727 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)