Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.673 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 89% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,670,406 (1,976,277 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)