Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.454 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 86% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,218,078 (1,829,236 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)