Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.377 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,730,275 (3,369,708 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)