Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.449 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,935,728 (COL$5,353,027) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)