Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.088 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,700,609 (COL$6,853,503) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)