Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.625 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,389,866 (COL$6,658,963) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)