Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.692 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,051,862 (COL$6,761,322) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)