Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3532.027 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 152,075,755 (Bs 43,056) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)