Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,158,708 (Bs 165,587,546) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (41 minutes ago)