Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,836,983 (Bs 210,386,404) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)