Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3277.500 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 131% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 166,421,528 (Bs 50,777) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)