Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3251.927 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 131% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,606,158 (Bs 34,628) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (22 minutes ago)