Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3567.809 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 111% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 136,749,842 (Bs 38,329) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (40 minutes ago)