Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,415 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 45143.309 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 114% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 156,628,406 (€3,470) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)