Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.536 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,185,806 (Rp 31,225,635) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)