Cost of living comparison between Banjarmasin, Indonesia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.430 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,853,275 (Rp 26,688,759) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)