Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23747.716 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,350,984 (3,720KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)