Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 700.346 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,709,180 (RD$ 68,122) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (31 minutes ago)