Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.252 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 71,777,023 (RD$ 94,288) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)