Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,900 prices entered by 630 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 508.310 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,752,167 (₨105,747) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)