Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 23147.223 IRR / BND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,090,653 (B$3,762) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)