Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22859.865 IRR / BND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 47% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,520,132 (B$2,516) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)