Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.024 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,582,062 (Rp 23,339,135) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)