Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.433 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,888,903 (Rp 22,969,270) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)