Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.981 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 41% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,766,283 (1,297,948 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)