Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.149 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,622,890 (1,860,420 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (36 minutes ago)