Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.370 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,625,032 (Rp 19,672,887) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)