Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,597,145 (Rp 32,259,508) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)