Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.465 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,133,675 (Rp 34,541,041) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)