Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.435 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,343,301 (Rp 24,368,500) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)