Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 24731.278 IRR / AZN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,247,167 (2,921 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)