Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2389.508 IRRX / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,439,713 (ARS $62,537) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)