Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.943 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,334,932 (₨175,306) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)