Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.541 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,999,557 (₨194,636) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)