Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.817 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,071,801 (Php72,887) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (26 minutes ago)