Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.195 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,008,277 (3,908,269 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)