Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.470 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,533,076 (2,640,453 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)