Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 38817.332 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,051,693 (€2,140) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)