Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 33963.516 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,164,124 (€1,389) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)