Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 718.340 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,946,708 (Php89,020) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)