Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 957.930 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,189,933 (67,009 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 2 hours ago)