Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10021.317 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,343,993 (S/. 4,026) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)