Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10993.114 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,238,338 (S/. 6,662) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)