Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 12881.408 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,438,136 (S/. 5,313) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)