Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10005.246 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,478,060 (S/. 4,046) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)