Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.961 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,086,309 (₨98,843) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (about 1 hour ago)