Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.344 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,158,246 (₨109,397) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)