Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 554.977 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,278,254 (₨97,803) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)