Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34802.983 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,662,482 (€2,490) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)