Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22685.424 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 147% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,336,541 (NZ$4,247) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)