Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.028 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,775,404 (395,553 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)