Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2149.587 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,418,221 (E£ 26,711) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)