Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1863.523 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,528,850 (E£ 16,382) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)