Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.749 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,080,987 (642,516 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (40 minutes ago)