Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.922 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,553,665 (679,271 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)