Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 8469.410 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 107,578,683 (12,702 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (29 minutes ago)