Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 8408.668 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 107,254,373 (12,755 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)