Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11052.786 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,511,428 (7,737 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)