Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10470.294 IRR / TMT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,459,732 (8,449 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)