Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 616.024 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 29% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,197,649 (₨79,863) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)