Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.393 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,747,324 (₨77,262) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)