Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 577.226 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,042,731 (₨78,033) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)