Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 85505.548 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,666,668 (﷼ 710) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)