Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.639 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,959,406 (5,735,431 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (21 minutes ago)