Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.075 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,792,140 (COL$5,184,944) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)