Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 49.099 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,615,904 (CH$1,336,400) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)