Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.158 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,168,240 (CH$1,339,128) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (42 minutes ago)