Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,498,644 in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)