Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.473 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 99% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 148,178,004 (4,177,208 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)