Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.219 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 74% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,034,158 (4,005,274 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)