Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.766 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 78% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 134,122,378 (4,662,521 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)