Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9770.115 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,294,273 (﷼ 6,785) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)