Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.505 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,569,585 (R$ 8,287) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)