Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 10746.749 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,757,938 (R$ 8,538) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (39 minutes ago)