Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 97.412 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,975,852 (348,786 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (22 minutes ago)