Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 45827.463 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 75% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,543,972 (Dinar 2,434) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)