Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 45758.710 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,147,307 (Dinar 2,254) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)